11:38 PM Comment0 Comments


This is an airplane vector I just made in Adobe Illustrator CS2. I'm satisfied with the outcome.

And this is a poem I just decided to write in order to describe the pains of earworms to you. Don't worry they aren't contagious, unless I sing, and I try to avoid that, for everyone else sake.

Dearest Earworm,
Please leave my head,
Though your beat is catchy,
And your lyrics snazzy,
You drive me crazy.
Your rhythm crumbles,
Under the weight of anger,
Sounds of silken cloth,
Turned to old rough hands,
Irritating broken notes.
Off key,
Out of tune,
Scratchy,
Choppy,
Forgotten lyrics.
What will make my earworm leave?
Only if another makes its home,
Inside my head.

Out of character? This blog does everything, just the musings of a Party Prophet.

On the note of Free verse poetry...
Movement Musicians of the Week: The Flobots "There's a War Going on For Your Mind" (wicked fan-made typography)


Rebel of the Day (Technically the 3rd today): Matthew Grey Gubler "Gubler's Gallery"
For being a deviant and creepy artist without delving on deviant subjects, and for being an all around nerdy guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Party Prophet. Blogger FAQs