8:46 PM Comment0 Comments


What does one blog about when he's already written 4 blogs in one weekend? Well this one is going to be short, and concise. For all those dedicated readers (none literally). So for all those, me, I've done a slight layout change to make the blog more easily readable and accessible. I took out the background picture, as it wasn't doing much for the blog anyway, and I changed the background colour slightly to be more complimentary with the font colour. This way I can imagine I might get dedicated readers, because their eyes won't hurt just looking at the giant blocks of text my blog normally boasts. At some point I might design my own header and title pictures to replace the current colorful swirls but for the time being I'm going to stick with them as they are attractive and safe. I wish I had some html skill, because then I could figure out a way to center everything on the screen all Web 2.0 style which would be wicked. Anyway that's about it. The Party Prophet has nothing important to say, well less important than usual.

You know who the Movement Musician is, look 'em up if you're interested. ;P

And the world seems to be fresh out of rebels today, new batch in tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Party Prophet. Blogger FAQs