8:33 PM Comment0 Comments

Its a Thursday evening. I had an exam today, one of the few people of my age to have exams before the holidays. Its relieving though, partly because the exam was easier then any exam/test/quiz I've ever taken (and I'm not particularly good at data management in the first place), and partly because I tend to forget everything I've learned all semester over the holidays, making the mad scramble to study that much more stressful. It makes me wish more of my classes had pre-holiday exams. Now I can focus on matters more important, like, essays... Great, an essay on peak oil. Sure I could write infinitely on the subject of peak oil, but that's just the problem, I can't make a short concise argument about it. Its just such a broad subject with too many ifs. But I'm almost done, after that I can focus on stuff, making solstice (Christmas) gifts, piano-ing, mandolin-ing, paint-ing (in theory), blog-ing, cartoon-ing... list too long, does not compute.

Today is the Islamic New Year, Republic Day in Niger, State of Qatar National Day and New Jersey Day(if anyone cares :P)

Movement Musician of the Week: Johnny Clegg & Savuka "I Call Your Name"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Party Prophet. Blogger FAQs